How to pay your HOA Assessments ?
Posted By acox on February 9, 2016
How do you pay your One Hills Plaza Homeowners Association assessments?
Your monthly assessments are due on the first of the month and are considered late after the 15th of the month.
We encourage all residents to get registered on website, via Vivo Portal. This will give you access to view your account, set up automatic ACH payments (free), make one-time credit card payments (processing fee charged), confirm the mailing address for checks, submit maintenance requests, and view important information about your HOA.
To begin so, please click on the link: www.OneHillsPlazaSF.com/my-account and then “Register” link at the upper right.
Follow the steps to register
- You will need your account number. (Please call Community Care at 800-400-2284 to obtain your account number)
- Once you have registered, you will be logged on and at the home screen.
- Click on the “Financial” tab to view your account information.
- “Pay Now” is to make one-time credit card payments, and there is a processing fee.
- Click on the option to “Set up ACH” to set up ACH Automatic payments from your check account. (free service)
If you prefer to mail payments, click on “Pay by Mail”
Please make your check payable to One Hills Plaza HOA and include your 12-digit account number on your check and mail to:
One Hills Plaza HOA
C/O Action Property Management
P.O Box 25013, Santa Ana, CA 95013-5013